* Melt some desi ghee in a pan, add grated ginger and one teaspoon powdered jaggery add a pinch of black pepper and cook it for 2 minutes eat this mixture hot.
* Grate ginger and boil along with water for 15 minutes,strain it and allow the water to rest for a while. Drink this water every day in the morning.
* Boil one cup of water, add honey, tea leaves, ginger and cinnamon. Cook the concoction for 5 minutes and drink hot.
* Extract the ginger juice and add crush tulsi leaves to it and add honey. Consume it to get relief from a cough.
* Cut ginger into small pieces and add salt to it. Chew these ginger pieces to fight cold, cough and a sore throat.