- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 40mins
- Calories: 200
- Difficulty: easy
Dessert Recipes, Jaggery Recipes, Sweet Recipes Pongal
- Wash and Soak Moongdal, Rice and Sabudana for an hour.
- Now add One bowl of milk in it and boil well until the mixture become soft.
- Add Pitambari Ruchiyana Jaggery Powder, Elaichi Powder and balance milk in the mixture.
- Allow to Boil on low flame until jaggery dissolves well in the mixture.
- Switch off the flame.
- Add fine chopped Badam-Pista in the mixture.
- Pongal ready to serve.
You may also like
Add Your Comment